Success. What does it mean to you? Maybe it’s not what you think it is. In this episode of The Bond Appetite Podcast, we get into a deep-and-meaningful with the wonderful Vanessa Shaw – International Business Success Coach and Inspirational Speaker. I really love Vanessa’s straight-up, balanced and practical approach to determining what success means for you as an individual, and her ability to make these sometimes very complex subjects, simple.
Vanessa brings some fantastic thoughts and insights on women in entrepreneurship and business. We head into some deep territory, but come out the other side with some really valuable tools and know-how for creating a more balanced business and personal life. You really do need to hear what Vanessa has to say.
Here’s just some of the territory we cover:
- Why our definition of success is often somebody else’s version
- What is the feeling of success? What is it to you?
- Making an impact. How do you define it?
- The concept of the friction-free lifestyle
- What are you doing to fuel yourself?
- The finding the deep personal goal beneath the business goal
- Vanessa’s Three Levels of Why approach
- Sharing the gift of life, hope and optimism
- The importance of articulating your vision as an entrepreneur
- Breaking old paradigms in gender and business
- Women taking the lead: Empowering women to come to the entrepreneurial table
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.