Today’s guest on the Bond Appetit podcast is an absolute legend. Peter Finn, a long-time friend and Amplify client, is a business owner who is so self-aware it’s actually intimidating. He has the ability to teach those around him more about themselves than they would’ve thought possible, and his is a friendship I am immensely grateful for.
Peter runs FACE Contracting, a company that started out as a contractor and mining OH&S consulting service, but has since expanded into both the mining and labour hire service, helping businesses all around Australia. With his upcoming Full Production podcast launch, I was very excited to sit down and interview him today. We discuss topics like Peter’s journey as an entrepreneur, what makes him unique and why his way of handling the mining business is, quite simply, amazing.
We also get into:
- How he came up with his greatest business idea
- What encouraged him to change the mining game, and how he does things differently
- The ways he’s created a great environment for his workers
- How a business can measure and define its culture
- Why Pete finds self-awareness so important
- How you can encourage yourself to grow more
- Putting those voices in your head to work and gaining productivity from them
- Pete’s biggest strengths and greatest fears
- His top tip to the good life (it’s simple, and extremely effective!)
FACE Contracting Website
Peter Finn – LinkedIn
Peter Finn – Twitter
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download