Have you ever wondered why so many people in business often talk about the magic that is referral marketing? Many business owners can make the mistake of thinking that referrals might be a waste of time, or something that won’t yield viable results, and the guest on today’s Bond Appetit podcast is here to tell you precisely why that’s not the case.
Michael Griffiths is a long-time friend and big-time business owner with a history in education and teaching. The owner of six different businesses, a popular keynote speaker, author, and networker who’s affectionately known as the Referral Marketing Guru, Michael chats with me today about all things referral marketing. He has a tonne of extremely sage advice that any business owner should wisely take on board, but don’t take my word for it – give the podcast a listen and find out for yourself!
Michael and I also discuss the following:
- Michael’s journey from primary school teacher to business owner
- Whether Michael was born to be an entrepreneur, or whether there was anything specific that happened to make him decide to change career paths
- His opinions on standardised testing in schooling – is it providing the right knowledge to children?
- The one thing Michael considers the most important that all teachers should have, but that most don’t
- How to find the right people for your business
- The different ways we can open ourselves up to new worlds and perspectives
- The foolproof method to gain clients
- Whether Michael identifies more as a creative or a commercial entrepreneur
- His advice to better receive criticism
Are you struggling with content? Click here to access The Content Amplifier!
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.