Keen to hear an inspirational story about someone quitting their job in search of more? Then today’s episode of The Bond Appetit Podcast is definitely for you. In this show, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Stephanie Taylor. Steph is an ex-corporate accountant turned entrepreneur and digital marketer.
Steph is smart, precocious and determined – she left a cushy accounting job to try her hand at entrepreneurship. In our conversation, we talk about her first foray into a self-run business, the challenges, benefits, and the efforts required. We also talked about pivoting, dealing with traditional-minded family members and how Steph recently launched her first course, FB Ads That Flourish.
Listen to the full episode to hear all this, plus things like…
- Why resilience matters so much and how to nurture it
- The challenge of dealing with clients who are not tech-savvy
- How a terrible job served as motivation for Steph
- Trends in social media and how authenticity is in short supply these days
- The value (in terms of brand/audience building) of starting a podcast
- The incredible power of Facebook advertising
- Common myths of entrepreneurship debunked
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t try to do it all themselves
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.