This week on Bond Appetit Podcast I chat to my friend, Michael Bromley. One half of the dynamic duo behind the very popular blog and podcast BeyondBillables, Mike is as authentic as they come. He’s unafraid to talk about big issues and realness, and is upfront in his desire to help people.
Mike’s got fingers in many different pies. Having been a lawyer, he now spends his days working as an international recruiter and assisting people in finding their dream job while writing, blogging and podcasting on the side.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss the fillings of these different pies, namely:
- How he made the transition from lawyer to international recruiter, and what encouraged him to do so in the first place
- The creative process behind the inception of BeyondBillables
- How BeyondBillables aims to help lawyers and what drives that motivation
- Why you no longer need a degree to do what you love
- The struggles Mike had in finding his voice
- How to manifest and quantify your own opportunities
- Mike’s definitions of satisfaction and success
- The benefits of simplifying your life
- Why your ROI doesn’t always have to be financial
- Both the positive and negative results that have come from starting a podcast
- People who shouldn’t start a podcast – are you one of them?
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download