Brooke McAlary is a writer, podcaster and inappropriate laughter. Furthermore, she is a passionate advocate of naps, slow living, a good Shiraz and even better comedy. She is also the host of the iTunes #1 Health show, The Slow Home Podcast. Most of all, she is founder of best podcasts, Jackrabbit.FM. Brooke lives with her husband and two kids in the Blue Mountains of Australia and often suffers a severe case of wanderlust.
Hence, coming to understand the huge benefits of living a slower, simpler life; therefore, it became Brooke’s mission to help others define and achieve their slow living goals. Brooke has also written for Slow Your Home for four years. As a result, she has connected with over two million people helping them understand more about simple living.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Brooke McAlary started her best podcasts network?
- How Brooke defines a media company?
- What are the topics and content on Jack Rabbit network?
- What’s the story behind her success?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a network?
- How to learn from failure?
- Appreciating hard times
- What success means to Brooke McAlary?
- How Brooke McAlary overcame ‘Severe Depression’?
- Why it is better to ask for help from others during the hard times?
- How Brooke McAlary makes money from podcasting?
- What are the kinds of brands that are open to podcasts?
- Why Brooke sees podcasting as a hot industry?
Where to find Brooke McAlary
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download