Business owner, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and A-league coach, Elize Hattin has been described as the new mega-mind of the coaching and personal development industry. She is a free-thinker, passionate about redefining the status quo, while breathing much needed life into an industry vital for economic and personal progression.
Her background and education in Psychology, Information Science and Business are merely some of the wells she draws her depth of knowledge from. After completing a Psychology degree, she explored and pursued dreams and aspirations at the London College of Fashion. Here she soon realised her purpose was redesigning the inner wardrobes and creating ‘show-stopper’ lives from the inside out.
Elize has gained a massive following over the last decade and has had the opportunity to be associated with leading figures on national and international levels.
Elize’s easy-going nature, intuitive communication ability and warm but determined personality continues to fascinate and captivate audiences. She is a firm believer in impacting and contributing to her community as well as supporting the less fortunate of our world.
Elize Hattin Super Coach is a global force and a star on the rise, coming to a city near you.
In this episode we talk about:
- Elize Hattin’s first degree in Education and Psychology which came about from her love of helping people
- Her fascination with human behaviour and how she enjoys listening to and helping people
- How the impact of studying psychology has made a really big impact and played a vital part for her
- The importance of solid training and understanding of human psychology and how it affects human behaviour
- How she found the insightful model for human psychology and human behaviour through her solid foundation of studying psychology
- The reason she decided not to pursue her career in traditional psychology and go into business instead
- Elize’s three passions in life
- Her love for fashion business
- How she pursued a manufacturing business creating handbags made from recyclable materials
- Elize’s background in fashion, which she studied in London, and how she discovered a career in coaching
- The difference between the people who are happy and the people who are struggling to survive
- The importance of understanding a really simple kind of model to get a really good outcome
- Elize’s book, The Naked Truth About You
- Creating an extraordinary life
- The need to be brave, ambitious and to change our way of thinking in terms of improving our lives in order to be in a better place
- The vision of Simpatico
- Elize Hattin as a behavioural specialist and a successful strategist
- Our subconscious mind and how it works
- The emotional drive for peak performance
- The messages of our doubts
- The feeling of being disconnected and disappointed
- The specific emotions that carry a very specific meaning in our lives
- The body and how we can use it to maximise our physical energy
- The clear interaction of our spiritual energy and drive
- The importance of when you eat and what to eat
- Fuelling our body with good food in order to be a peak performer
- The ability to think clearly, have focus and feel energised through food’s enormous impact
- Her focus in helping other people succeed as a business and life coach
- The importance of eating a good breakfast to stay focused for the rest of the day
- Eating together around the table: the best way to connect
Elize Hattin’s fondest food memories
“I come from a family where we have a bit of a food obsession. I grew up with lots and lots of foods. I was really lucky and I was always eating. My mum definitely encouraged us to eat and enjoy food and she’s a really good cook. So, she makes really really lovely food. My earliest food memory, I suppose, is how we used to have this little ritual in the family; we would have an ice cream in the back of my dad’s car. I’m sure everyone has an ice cream story.”
Know more about Elize Hattin
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“My answer would be Einstein. I really like Einstein because he was obviously a smart man. That’s the obvious thing but what I like about him is how much he valued deep thinking and how much he valued finding simple answers for complex issues. He really resonates with me. I love the ocean in South Africa where we grew up. I just love love love being next to the ocean. So, I would love to have that meal somewhere in a beautiful setting overlooking the ocean.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Roast lamb, vegetables and a very nice dessert.”
Where to find Elize Hattin
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download