Sandy Forster is an International Millionaire Mindset Speaker, Mentor, Bestselling Author and Multi-Award Winning Business Owner. She’s won over eight international business awards, including 2010 Business of the Year (Australia) and Best Overall Company of the Year in the International Awards for Women in Business (New York), and in 2008 International Mentor of the Year. Over five million people have seen, read or heard Sandy’s coaching advice, and she’s recognised as one of the world’s leading prosperity coaches.
In 2014, she was invited to be a member of Jack Canfield’s exclusive Transformational Leadership Council,alongside the world’s most famous authors and experts in the personal empowerment field.
Sandy has transformed her life from welfare to millionaire and loves mentoring others to create their own success. She has authored and contributed to over 11 bestselling books, including her own international bestseller How to Be Wildly Wealthy FAST. She has introduced people from all corners of the globe to her combination of practical and spiritual methods to create a life they truly love. This is an amazing achievement in itself, but even more rewarding for Sandy was that in 2003 she was a single mum on welfare, and through discovering the Law of Attraction and following her own mentors, she’s transformed her life and now mentors others across the planet to do the same.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Sandy Forster is looking forward to her next step as an entrepreneur, in spite of what she has already achieved
- Looking back at what she’s been through, on what she’s achieved in business and in life, and how she feels blessed from those achievements
- Striving to do more, to be better and keep on growing
- How Sandy is making sure she’s getting enough sleep
- Setting your lifestyle to what you really love and listening to your heart
- Her advice on creating the perfect business
- The Law of Attraction
- How she has struggled looking back to when she was not living the life she always wanted
- Her fear of standing up in front of people and how she was able to face it
- How she wanted to be a millionaire and take it from there
- Her first step to prosperity as a life coach
- How she came up with the idea for a mentoring program and then became an author
- Working on the mindset and setting clear intentions of what life can be
- The impact of the universe in letting and allowing opportunities to fulfil our dreams and desires
- How the movie The Secret really opened people’s eyes when it comes to possibilities
- The importance of being consistent with what we really want, and rewiring and shaping our brains to validate our thoughts
- Overcoming the big hurdle
- How Sandy loves listening to guided visualisation
- The importance of creating affirmations in order to feel good on the inside
- Committing and understanding the effectiveness of “The law of attraction”
- How our actions can open us up
- The re-configuration of our lives based on our thoughts and feelings
- How there are so many things in our lives that can make us happy
- The power of gratitude
- How Sandy is looking for things to be grateful for and how that mentality has completely changed her life
- Looking back at Sandy’s childhood memories around food, and how chocolate brought the bonding connection, love and happiness to her family
- How she took a health fitness programme to be super healthy and eat really well
- How she loves travelling and going on adventure trips around the world
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- How she gives everything a go since discovering the law of attraction
Sandy’s earliest and fondest memories around food
“When I was growing up, we were just kind of average. We never ate out and our big treat was every Friday night. My dad would buy fish and chips and we would eat it out of the newspaper. It was just so yummy. And if we were lucky, he would buy a block of chocolate. It was pretty small and we would probably get one or two squares each because there was five of us in the family. That’s why, to this day, I think that chocolate is my thing.”
Know more about Sandy Forster
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“To me, it would be Oprah. Not just because she’s a TV star, but when I saw her recently in Brisbane everything that came out of her mouth was so spiritual, metaphysical and all about the law of attraction. I just love the fact that she’s come from such tragic beginnings and that she’s self-made but continues to focus on empowering and supporting others and transforming other people’s lives. Yes, I’d love to spend some time with her.”
Last meal on the planet?
“It’s got to be a raw chocolate mousse pie; then I would make a mango smoothie with a couple of fresh mangoes off of my tree. I would probably put a frozen banana in it and blend it all up to make it creamy, luscious and delicious. And then, because it’s the last meal, I would have some Thai curry. This is the best and worst thing to eat, but I make the best Pavlova on the planet.”
Where to find Sandy Forster
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.