Amber Hawken can only be described as a passionate and authentic country girl at heart, with a driven mindset and loyalty to a global shift in self-awareness and excellence amongst humanity.
Amber has had a decade in the health, fitness and nutrition industry. Five of these years Amber also studied and worked as a Radiation Therapist treating cancer in hospitals.
Eventually she realised that treatment of disease was just one option and that’s when her path to mind-body-spiritual teachings began. She left the hospital, continued in health and fitness and simultaneously studied and began speaking, writing and mentoring in human behaviour, personal empowerment and spirituality.
Her unwavering inspiration to impact the world over the past five years, lies within this question: “How can I help you expand as a soul?”
Her passion and art of connecting with people at where they are at with her down to earth personality and her desire to educate eventually transformed into Amber Hawken.com. Her personally branded business is dedicated to spreading the message of aligning your inner purpose with your outer ambitions.
Her international influence can be experienced through her innovative and captivating live events, corporate inspirational workshops, one to one mentoring programs, as well as her YouTube channel and iTunes Podcast, Stay Real With Amber.
She sees that there is an enormous potential untouched in the lives of millions around the world and many people don’t fully understand the limitlessness of life. Amber realises that the only thing standing between this unconsciousness and freedom, is someone communicating that message in a way they connect with.
The understanding Amber brings to your life is nothing short of transformational. Through her multiple communication avenues Amber has been a catalyst for thousands of people. Helping them gain clarity, re-discover their passion, live authentically, and create abundance, love, health and happiness in their life.
In this episode we talk about:
- Amber Hawken’s background in Medical Radiation Therapy and worked as Radiation Therapist
- Amber’s darkest point in Life
- How radiation therapy works and help people treat cancer?
- The role of Radiation Therapist
- Her realization to quit his job and build her own business
- How she explored different trainings on behavioral therapy, mindset and expand her awareness on illness and stress
- The most ridiculous expectations over self, Amber experienced
- The feeling of not doing enough
- Facing darkness to see the light and pushing self through
- Being rejected and vulnerable
- Choosing the feedback that we are getting and how we can change our perspective
- The turning point of being worthy
- The importance of self-awareness
- The emotions attached to foods
- Finding motivations and self-belief to look better and loose better
- Fake it until you make it
- How to deal with our Ego?
- The concept of our mind constructs who we think and we perceive we are
- Breaking the old negative pattern
- The judgment and Illusions
- The concepts that our mind creates
- How to have the results that we want?
- Realizing the highest value in Life
- The importance of writing down in detail what we would like in 10-20 years’ time
- Understanding and feeling the pain of what we are doing in this moment
- The importance of mental discipline to let go
- Teaching people how to go back to Authenticity
- Living life and speaking straight from the heart
Know more about Amber Hawken
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“I kind of like I want to understand and I think it’s really important to have people in your life that reflect back to you. And so many people hate Hitler and I understand why. You know I really do and I get that and I’m not saying that it’s silly. Somewhere in the mountain I’ve been thinking about coming that Everest lately. So maybe like base camp. The feeling of seeing the mountain is very calm and peaceful for me.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Probably Almond Latte. One made from Cumin at Miami or maybe on Bailey in the Gold Coast. They make their own Almond Milk.”
Where to find Amber Hawken
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download