Leandra Walker is The Cosmopolitan Hippy. Moreover, she is a busy modern woman who wants it all, including good health. Additionally, she knows how to strike that balance. If you've ever wanted to be healthier without giving up the cocktails, you've come to the right place.
Chiropractor and Food Coach, Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker has taken her passion for food, fashion and cocktails to a new level by integrating what she knows about health with living a busy modern life to the full.
In this episode we talk about:
- The entrepreneurial journey of Ronsley Vaz
- Why Ronsley struggles being nominated as one of the young entrepreneurs of the year
- What it would take to make Ronsley super excited about something
- How victory can make you weak
- Having a back-up plans for your back-up plan
- Ronsley on bringing zero emotional intelligence to his marriage!
- Men having only happy and angry emotions
- The feminine and masculine energy
- The hardest thing in any relationship
- Never being a victim of your circumstances
- Believing in yourself
- How challenging your current belief makes you move, grow and inspire people around you
- Ronsley's one small step for people who are in a funk
- How your environment dictates success
- The superpower Ronsley would choose
Where to find Leandra Brady-Walker
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.