Ronsley Vaz is a speaker, author and marketer. He is the author of the book AMPLIFY: How to raise your voice, Boost Your Brand and Grow Your Business. His podcast, Bond Appetit, is Australia’s #1 food podcast on iTunes and receives between eight and twelve thousand listeners a day. Ronsley is also the founder of content marketing agency, Amplify, which has grown from zero to eight staff in just six months.
Ronsley has an MBA in Psychology and Leadership and a Master’s in Software Engineering as well as a Diploma in Financial Services. Ronsley’s journey has seen him specialise in a variety of different industries. Before killing it as an entrepreneur, he worked as a DJ, software engineer, financial adviser, restaurateur and chef. His newest venture, Amplify, is all about converting audio into a content-marketing echo chamber. He and his team help clients create content and turn it into genuine assets that allow their businesses to grow.
In this episode we talk about:
- Ronsley Vaz and his book, AMPLIFY
- How to use audio and podcasting, and turn content collateral into assets
- Ronsley’s journey before becoming a podcaster
- How doing an MBA changed Ronsley’s perspective
- Ronsley running his own restaurant business
- How Ronsley decided to start a podcast
- What Ronsley learned from KeyPersonofInfluence and how it helped him start his new career
- How Bond Appetit podcast became #1 in food, health and nutrition
- The struggles of running the Bond Appetit podcast
- The success of the very first podcasters’ conference in the southern hemisphere
- About the We Are Podcast Conference and Amplify
- The fear of failure when launching an event
- We Are Podcast 2016 speakers line-up and themes
- How to harness the power of conversation
- What Amplify agency does and the services they offer
- How mustamplify.com services work for all types of businesses
- The steps that Ronsley used to amplify his own podcast
- The ‘product ecosystem’
- Ronsley’s advice for launching a podcast
- The significance of consistency and engagement
- What works and doesn’t work on a podcast
- The meaning of ‘intensify’
- How to turn engagement into sales
- Ronsley’s lowest point since starting his business, Amplify
- Ronsley’s greatest victory
Where to find Ronsley Vaz
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.