Justine Coombe is crazy-passionate about digital marketing. Her enthusiasm for clever strategic marketing campaigns, supported by leading edge technology, tracked with decent analytics gets her buzzing every day.
Acknowledged as Australia’s #1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as ExactTarget) independent strategist, Justine has worked with over 200 brands in 11 countries. She takes complex business goals and makes them profoundly achievable by planning optimised acquisition, conversion and retention programs.
In this episode we talk about:
- About Justine Coombe’s book, Conversion
- How she managed the process of failing and learning
- Justine’s definition of success
- Justine Coombe’s relationship with her children, her husband and her family
- Justine’s strong traditional view on how family needs to exist
- About feminism and the matriarchal role in the home
- Honouring elderly knowledge, insights and experiences
- Dealing with her family needs
- How she managed big clients and organised her work, keeping herself on track
- Organising using SmartSheet and colour coding
- Synthesising a system that is repetitive
- Hosting a group of people for gathering
- About Justine’s amazing agency, Ignite Digital
Know more about Justine Coombe
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
‘It’s still Oprah Winfrey. I love Oprah Winfrey. It’s tragic. I was looking up her birthday this morning.
‘I have a lot of respect for her and I would love to have a meal with her one day. It would just be amazing. She inspired me a lot when I was young.
‘It would be amazing to go to her house or to have her at my house. I think your home is just such a special place to be.’
Last meal on the planet?
‘I just love chocolate, and I know that I shouldn’t love chocolate so much, so shouldn’t want to eat it so much. I would just love to have no dinner but just dessert and just have every kind of chocolate dish you could have – chocolate mousse, chocolate brownies, chocolate cake, chocolate Lindt balls… just chocolate.’
Where to find Justine Coombe
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download