Alice Haemmerle is a classically trained singer with a Master’s Degree from the renowned Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY. Music was her voice and her medium for connection, communication and leadership. It took her across the USA and Europe, where she sang in the most famous concert halls and auditoriums, and eventually in 1996 to Australia where she continued her career as a performer, teacher and educator.
Today Alice Haemmerle is the Founder and Leader of the Instant Insight Academy, a global training and influential leadership organisation.
Alice has over 10,000 hours and 15 years of extensive coaching, presentation and training experience and has personally trained and worked with hundreds of individuals and companies providing Peak Performance Coaching, Executive Coaching, training and workshops throughout Australia. Her students are around the world and are making a positive impact in training, coaching and speaking.
Alice is a Master Trainer of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Hypnosis, and a Co-creator of TCI Deep State Repatterning™ and has trained hundreds of coaches as NLP Practitioners, Master Practitioners and Trainers. She is a Certified Trainer of Quantum Reading™, a Certified Master Success and Peak Performance Coach, a Founding Member of the Australian Board of NLP and the Creator of the Instant Insight Communication Systems™ for Business/Leadership, Relationships, Sports and Sex Coaching.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Alice got to meet the creator of Simpatico Connect, Jacqueline Nagle
- What she loves about Simpatico Connect
- How Simpatico educates and teaches people to have great experiences in the conference
- The vision and mission of the Simpatico Conference and what the program is really about
- Simpatico’s unique way of engaging people
- Who you become as the result of your actions, trials and consistent feedback
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and how it works
- The technique for modelling excellence
- Learning something and applying it very quickly with the NLP techniques
- How we manage our emotions and behaviours through the help of NLP
- How NLP can be incorporated in leadership
- How it’s been used in sports, performing arts and sales for the last 50 years
- How NLP challenges the beliefs of sales people and entrepreneurs and encourages them to take risks
- The NLP technique belief system
- The importance of learning how to manage a state of mind and become excellent at learning
- How foods play an important role in individuals’ peak performances
- Serotonin: the happy hormone that explains why foods make us happy and why we feel comfort in connections
- The importance of quality foods
- How Alice loves to cook – a passion that originated from her father
- How Alice became confident and where she gets her self-esteem from
- How she chose her future the way she wanted to and how she keeps on dreaming
- How she believes in utilising a strong work ethic in order to achieve her goals
- How she enjoys putting herself in uncomfortable and unfamiliar places, and taking one step at a time
- The fundamental skill required in order to have the ability to embrace difference and change, and adopt to it
- Creative cooking at its best
- Creation and awakening our identity in order to unleash our potential
- Becoming who you need to be for the future you
- Taking the next step for the next level of someone’s business
- Teaching an applicable education
Alice earliest and fondest memories around food
“My father was born and raised in Hawaii and moved to the main land back to Washington DC in Virginia. My mum and dad worked full time but he would come home earlier and he really got into cooking. Our kitchen was full of cookbooks. He didn’t like eating rabbit foods and he didn’t like salad. He got into Asian food and we were probably one of the first American families I knew that would eat stir fries. Every Friday night we would go to a great Mexican restaurant from the time I was six years old until I moved to Australia when I was 29 or 30.”
Know more about Alice Haemmerle
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“I would probably have dinner with Bernie Sanders today. I’m curious because he’s out there putting himself in a really uncomfortable position right now. He is awakening a grand slam of young minds of young people. For me, that’s my entire vision for young people and I would love to sit down and have a meal with him. I would probably have a home cooked, beautiful roast chicken with potatoes and a beautiful apple pie because he’s from Vermont. So, maybe something very homemade but good quality.”
Last meal on the planet?
“It would be some Vietnamese Thai fragrant but in Thailand with a fragrant taste of lemon grass. I would have a Thai meal for my last meal and I would let the chef cook everything.”
Where to find Alice Haemmerle
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download