Michael Q Todd is the founder of Crowdify. He is a Twitter coach for small businesses and NPOs and the author of The 7 Pillars Book ~ a daily updating guide to online success. Michael's goals are eradication of poverty and a sustainable economy by 2015. He believes that the internet will save the planet by spreading and enhancing consciousness, breaking down national borders and conflicting interests and bringing economic parity. He aims to connect and promote great people who will make a bigger difference by collaborating than individually.
In this episode we talk about:
- Michael Todd’s Entrepreneurial journey
- His experienced going through Law school and working in law practice
- His most interesting working experienced
- His wake up call moment in 2005 to quit his immigration Law business and went to his Online journey
- Being interested to anything new that comes along and learning more on the online space
- What is Crowdify?
- Online Money transfer for skills and services
- Helping people escape from poverty
- Leveling up the world for everybody and enable a lot of people and special talents to participate
- How did Michael come up with Crowdify idea?
- What is bitcoin and how does it work?
- His experienced having Amoebic dysentery for 8 years and tried traditional welfare therapy and become healthy since then
- Michael’s holistic way of looking after himself
- His alternative ways of healing and maintaining his health
- The importance of believing that it’s going to work
- Getting so much energy and the main benefit we can get through living food
- Fasting and the Pritikin diet
- Not eating for a day and seeing that how it works
- The process of “Water Fasting” and its detox health benefits
- The amazing weight loss results of water fasting which leads to removal of toxins from our body
- The importance of going into routines and getting used to, believing and keep going
- The process of learning
- The effect of water fasting of feeling better and generally good all the time
- Doing something different by start looking after ourselves and do try Water Fasting which can help us heal ourselves
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Dairy food
What foods to actively seek out
- Fruit Juices
- Pine Apple
- Going to the Gym
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
“The process of Water Fasting”
Where to find Michael Todd
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.