Cherie Pasion is the founder of Connected Mama and specialises in helping professional women emotionally manage the change from being a professional to being a mother. In doing so, she draws upon her experience as a mother, empowerment skills developed through her Masters of Social Science and five years of energy coaching. Her professional background is in designing and implementing technology solutions that benefit individuals, communities and organisations. Cherie lives in Brisbane, Australia and works with women throughout Australia and internationally.
In this episode we talk about:
- The idea of Connected Mama
- The connections with the heart of Motherhood
- The difference of good life from the simple life
- How did Cherie Pasion come up with Connected Mama?
- How she prepared being a Mom through learning emotional guidance during pregnancy
- The Feminine Energy
- The importance of strategy and planning
- Being open for opportunities and allowing using our intuitions in raising a child
- The danger of being too emotional
- The importance of balancing core energy
- Cherie Pasion Book entitled “It’s your Birth…Right?”
- The road map to motherhood
- The issues facing by Women
- The role of being a Mom
- The importance of food as the source in re-ergenizing ourselves
- Setting up positive life long bonds with your child and partner
- Building your village to support your community
- The value of food as big part of connections
- Connecting with Nature
- How to replenish energy through foods?
- The importance of connecting through the five senses
- The food challenges and struggled experienced by Cherie during her pregnancy
- The importance of herbs and green vegetables and how it helped her adrenal fatigue
- The Candida diet
- The Adrenal fatigue
- How does she fuel herself during hectic days
- The importance of organic and sugar free foods
- Her experienced in travelling and how she enjoyed connecting to foods and culture
- How she managed easily to fit in and blend to Filipino foods and culture
- How bigger part of foods play in the Filipino culture?
- Preparing for Christmas and plans for 2016
- App to be released about affirmations and meditations
- Putting up an online course hopefully in early 2016
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Processed Foods
- Too much sugar
- Too much Alcohol
What foods to actively seek out
- Sweet potato
- Prod juice
- Organic Yogurt
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
- Green Vegetables
Know more about Cherie Pasion
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“I would say Elizabeth Gilbert. I listened to her wonderful interview. She’s the author of Eat Pray Love which I haven’t actually read but I have got Big Magic book that I’m reading at the moment. So I listened to the interview with her and Richard Fidler both have really curious people with curious minds. She sounds like an amazing person to sit down and have a chat too. Just about how she has let creativity and her creativity is really at the hot of feminine energy. That’s how she lives her life. And she hasn’t really let the fame and the big success that she had with the Pray Love impact her with her cores so much. And it would be very hard to talk a book like that but she keeps writing anyway because she loves writing and I would love to. And she is actually fascinated with the masculine. I’m interested in that. Yeah, I would love to have a chat with her about that. I just love to have dinner with her. That would just be an amazing learning opportunity I think.”
“I love being in nature. I wouldn’t mind just having a meal on a picnic or even just sitting on a grass or looking on a beach somewhere. That would be beautiful.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Buffalo wings all the way, with blue cheese. If I see them in menu, half to order them. And I can be disappointed with them. But if they’re done properly with a rub or a marinate, not just cooked in or put in a marinate but properly done. Oh My Gosh, Best food ever. And lemon pepper? Oh beautiful.”
Where to find Cherie Pasion?
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download