Dr Damian Kristof is an international speaker and lecturer who instills passion, and zest in all his audience. His lighthearted but content rich presentations bring compelling and enlightening messages, which will inspire and stimulate all.
He has a unique approach to health and well being. Being a Naturopath and Chiropractor, Damian views health and healing with two very powerful and effective holistic health philosophies. For over 16 years Damian has been practicing in the natural and nutritional health fields helping people from all walks of life and with all kinds of issues. Damian is available for Chiropractic consultations at Vida and has a great team of Naturopaths to deliver excellent naturopathic service.
As the founder of Australia’s #1 health podcast – The Wellness Guys, Damian’s vision, expertise and commitment to bring weekly messages of health and wellness into the lives of Australians, has helped make the show a phenomenal success. Expanding this podcast series to bring more health experts to the world, Damian and his co-hosts Dr Brett Hill and Dr Laurence Tham established The Wellness Couch, one of iTunes’ most popular health channels. He co-hosts the ground breaking Successfully Ageing Show – 100 Not Out.
To experience Damian Kristof and his power to motivate and transform your constitution he offers half day, full day or multiple day packages as a mentor, lecturer or keynote speaker for any vocation.
In this episode we talk about:
- The important of sleep for Dr. Damian Kristof
- How does he balance his time?
- His wonderful great team to help him get things done and run everything smoothly
- The Forage breakfast and how did he come up with the idea
- Their goal to teach people eating healthy foods
- Their concepts around gluten free and the restrictions of grains which is unhealthy and can harm potentially
- The strong independence of people to grain based breakfast
- What would be an appropriate good breakfast?
- The Forage diet
- What exactly are we meant to be eating?
- Having foods that gives you energy
- The importance of not adding extra seasoning
- Eating something that rich in micronutrients and energy
- The importance of fresh products which get us energized as well as get nourished
- What’s his Paleo breakfast look like?
- The four week challenge program
- Helping people to make better choices to get great results and moving forward
- The green juice fast
- What kind of yogurt he buys?
- The food pyramid for healthy lifestyle
- The Chiropractic Vida Lifestyle Business and how he manage it
- His two days a week schedule to do Chiropractic care
- The reinforcement of what he loves to do
- What does a Chiropractor do?
- The idea they bring to encourage people to make lifestyle changes
- How they stimulate the brain to change being a Chiropractor
- The safe and effectiveness receiving by people through Chiropractic
- The good fats and bad fats
- The importance of being unique as individual
- What’s the effect of Nutrigenomics?
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Processed foods
What foods to actively seek out
- Green juices
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
- The Forage diet
- The four week challenge program
Know more about Damian Kristof
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“The people that I love to break bread with and continue to do that is my family and if I could have all of my family in one room, that’s who I choose to have dinner, lunch or breakfast with my whole family, mom and dad, cousins because the family unit that’s going to help me live a long time forever because they are the people I love. “
“If I was to pick somebody’s brain, the person that I love the most in the food industry is Jamie Oliver. I think that he does an incredible job in spreading his message in spicing people, he feels the food, he plays with the food and he really get into it. And he’s not into he say, He doesn’t go into a short courses and nutrition to pretend and knows everything anything. He just speaks the truth and he’s a great chef. I really respect what Jamie’s been doing around the world. A gradient global movement towards eating better food. I’d like to sit with him and share meal with him. I think that would be both macaroni food and would be a symbol of different leaves, and we would might have some gluten free pasta that would have made some scratch, would might have some rice, a nice big fish that we might have cooked by ourselves in the river. I think it would be just something that’s really wholesome and fresh that we can actually fall apart with our fingers and sit there and eat as mates and have some great conversation about how amazing it is to eat real food that tastes so good.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Ice cream and chocolate. There’s no doubt that both of those foods taste fantastic. I eat healthy so much that I think if the last meal on the planet I knew all I was going to eat for the rest of my days, I think I want to have some ice cream and chocolate. I think that would be great.”
Where to find Damian Kristof
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.