Ricardo Vaz is my dad, my superhero and my role model. I have known him my whole life, but I got to know him more after this conversation. He is an athlete, entrepreneur and all round family man.
In this episode we talk about:
- What was Life like growing up?
- His most memorable moment growing up
- The outdoor games he most played
- Being an Athlete during High school days
- His big inclination to Sports
- How the sports taught him to fight
- His massive Asset
- What are the things he most remembered about his mom?
- Understanding the child and letting them choose their career
- Choosing what’s the best career in life
- What he remembered about his dad?
- Why he considered his dad a mentor?
- His dad’s biggest asset as a person
- His mom and dad big impact to his life
- How did he meet my mum
- How long they have been married?
- Keeping things and family together
- How his wife taking care of him until now
- Supporting each other through happiness and sadness
- His advice or message to couples and couples who are getting married
- Killing the ego you have and being understanding as a couple
- The importance of respect to parents
- How did Ric Vaz landed up in construction where he is today?
- His joint venture with his brother running a construction business which ended up a great success
- The importance of fighting spirit to succeed in Life
- His talent in Business he got from his grand mother
- How he would describe Ronsley Vaz?
- How he would describe Ronsley Vaz's sister Roanna?
- His thoughts about choosing their careers
- What’s Ric Vaz most proud of his life?
- A great lesson :
“Do whatever you think is best”
Know more about Ricardo Vaz
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“Steffi Graf I suppose. On the deck behind of my house.”
Last meal on the planet?
“With my wife Lafira, Ronsley and Roanna, and their spouses. I wouldn't mind any food. It's the company that more important.”
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.