Emma and Carla Papas are an energetic pair of well-being mentors, genuine food recipe developers and well-being and bliss bloggers, or as they like to call themselves, full-time Merrymakers. The talented duo are devoted to showing individuals how to locate their own euphoria and take after that way with a specific end goal to lead a happy and satisfied life.
Their central goal is to make well-being and joy the world's default! They trust that everybody can have a beneficial outcome and need to rouse everybody to discover their rapture and take after the hell out of it! Their site will rouse you with genuine sustenance (loads of yummy paleo formulas), care and help you discover and follow your bliss.
They trust it's not an adventure to well-being, it's a voyage of our best well-being and their most loved message to convey to the world is; “to do what lives up to expectations for you and what makes you feel great”.
Their theory is that everybody is a bit distinctive and the nourishment that may make you flourish could be toxin for another.They trust that to be upbeat and solid, your life should be adjusted in all areas of the Circle of Life.
In this episode we talk about:
- The Merrymaker sisters Book / All about 70 Quick and Easy, Healthy recipes
- How to feel best inside and out
- The Habit of cooking
- Eating good foods
- How to have a fun experience in the kitchen
- Focusing more on vegetables and Adding more in our plates
- Prepare something different and experimenting with vegetables
- The importance to evaluate how we are feeling after we eat
- How the business and blogging starts?
- The online world of merrymaker sisters
- The highs and lows of business
- The happiness and joy of merrymakers they bring over the world to reach more people
- Merrymakers mission to bring happiness
- The connection they bring through their books to inspire people
- How to start their days , day to day job, and business
- Getting paid to promote other brands through their channels
- They have lots of online business conference coming
- How they promote merrymaker sisters?
- The importance of meeting people to collaborate face to face and connect
- How traveling changed their lives through business meeting conference and met different kind of amazing people
- Instagram as their gateway and started their passion
- Eating right fat is healthy
- Avoiding too much sugar
- How we can control foods putting in our mouth
- Choosing good food to eat rather than eating unhealthy stuffs
- The power of foods causing health Issues
- Realizing how far, good food changing our positive healthy lifestyle
- Focusing to make changes in our lives to eat healthy and live healthier
- People who are going through bullying for being fat that leads to sadness and depression.
- Easy steps to be instantly happy and energized
- How the merrymaker sisters can help to stop bullying through sharing their advice and perspective in their blog post to seek help and speak out when bullied
- Some great lesson:
“Don’t eat processed crap. Don’t fill your plate up with something that comes from a box.”
“It’s always important to listen to our own bodies.”
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Processed foods
- Wrong fats
- Artificial stuffs
What foods to actively seek out
- Half and hour walk every morning
- 5 minutes meditation on top of the hill
Know more about the Merry Maker Sisters
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“We really Love Taylor Swift and Marie Forleo together in New York.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Broccomole and delicious sweet potato chips and then the brownie with honey. I think we like Mojitos as well and Margarita”.
Where to find the Merry Maker Sisters
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download