Louise Ranger is the Founder of Healthy Eating Australia , which is about uncomplicating healthy eating and making it easy. She aims to inspire individuals to lead a healthy lifestyle through articles, easy to make recipes and a set of key principles that Australians can easily apply to their every day life.
Back in 2007, she started this website with one goal in mind; to empower Australians in taking control of their health so they can lead a longer, healthier and happier lifestyle.
Healthy Eating Australia will furnish you with the training, instruments, motivation and assets to help you lead a healthier life. The dietary proposals are in light of the Healthy Eating Plate grew by sustenance specialists at Harvard Public School of Health. Why Harvard? The Healthy Eating Plate compresses the best proof based dietary data accessible today and gets constantly redesigned with new discoveries as nourishment specialists found extra significant data. Their plate is in light of sound sustenance investigation and has not been affected by nourishment industry lobbyists.
In this episode we talk about:
- The creation of Healthy Eating Australia and what it’s all about
- How will Healthy Eating Australia help you lead a healthier lifestyle?
- How to have a healthier and happier life
- What was being taught wasn’t true about healthy products?
- Foods that we thought which are Healthy
- The causes and how to avoid obesity, epidemics, and coronary diseases
- The Truth about Nutrition
- The importance of basic health education
- Understanding and realizing what unhealthy foods do to our bodies
- Changing our diet to eat healthy foods to have energy and vitality
- How to go forward? Ruling out Education packages in schools, educating true nutrition, why we should be eating healthy and what are the detrimental effects
- Educating moms and teaching kids the importance of fruits and vegetables, and how to cook simple meals
- Educating workers of choosing healthier options
- Changing the people’s unhealthy mindset into starting eating healthy
- Making healthy eating easy in starting from that basic level as a good way to start
- Healthy comfort foods
- The 7 healthy habits to support a daily lifestyle
- How to have an easy healthy eating habits?
- The importance of nutritious breakfast to fuel your body for the whole day
- The importance of body hydration by drinking water or ginger and peppermint taste
- The big help of taking high nutrients like Bay grape supplements. It’s for the people who are working long hours to help the nervous system calm you down from exhaustion and stress.
- The best ways possible to support yourself despite of busy lifestyle
- How to eat healthy when you lead a busy lifestyle – it’s called creating healthy rituals!
- common healthy eating mistakes most make
- Having a week meal planning. Different meal nutritious ideas in fridge to prepare
- The healthy eating Australia cookbook. The breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes.
- What inspired Louise Ranger in studying nutrition and created Healthy Eating Australia
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Processed foods
- Too much coffee
- White breads
- Fatty foods
What is your comfort food?
What foods to actively seek out
- Apple and banana smoothies
- Steamed broccoli
- Whole grains
- Almond milk
- Omega 3 oil
Louise Ranger’s fondest food memories
- Lamb chops
Quick dinner ideas
- Veggies salad
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
“Yes. It’s a four week meal planning for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and snack recipes”
Know more about Louise Ranger
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“Dr. Robert Young. He’s such an awesome person. He’s done a lot of research. I just love what he’s doing and what he stands for and I would love to sit down with him and talk to him about what he’s doing and the ideas that he has and his research and that would be really cool. I would consider in a restaurant with a really good quality vegan food.”
Last meal on the planet?
“If I was going to have a last meal, I wanted to be something nourishing. Legumes and beans, herbs and spices. Sort of like an Indian type meal. Something really different.”
Where to find Louise Ranger
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download