Joanna Rushton is the Author of #1 Amazon Best seller ‘Rocket Fuel on a Budget’. Joanna also fulfills her life’s dreams by being the Founder of The Energy Coaching Institute in Australia. She is an internationally qualified chef, high performance nutrition, energy, and exercise specialist and host of an upcoming television and digital show on holistic wellbeing.
Joanna is also a highly sought after speaker, teaching about subjects ranging from inspirational personal growth, neuroscience, and nutrition. Joanna’s private practice is a multi-disciplinary, currently leading the way in preventative and corrective health, committed to empowering individuals to transform their way of thinking; improve personal health; achieve personal goals and make a difference in their daily life and the lives of those they touch. She regularly consults to corporate wellness companies, designing high performance nutrition and proactive resilience programs for executives. She is considered an authority on best practices for building personal health and resilience in the workplace.
Joanna delights in sharing the latest research through various social mediums from blogs to workshops that confronts a decade of misleading health and dietary guidelines. Through her powerful speeches she eloquently debunks the myths that keep us from the real truth and is guaranteed to inspire any audience into action!
In this episode we talk about:
- Master marketers
- Worst of the worst, claim healthiness
- Having true self value
- Emotions reflecting our self value
- Wisdom of elders
- Inspiration from a massive midlife crisis
- Momentary self value cures
- Wake up call
- Misconceptions that we need crisis for change
- Cycle of life
- Leaving big corporate job
- Connecting again with your dreams
- Benefits of vulnerability
- Be brave enough to follow your heart
- Living an authentic life
- Listen objectively
- Nourish body soul and mind
- Be nurtured
- Understanding Whole Foods
- Connecting back to our roots
- Not living your dream means you’re living a nightmare
- True bastardization of food itself
- Replicating at home
- Build health happiness and vitality
- Cleaning up her insides
- Physiological state
- Laboratory experiments
- Derivatives of whole foods
- If you can’t pronounce it then you shouldn’t eat it
- Similarities between food and corresponding body parts
- Reading between the marking lines
- The placebo effect
- Minimizing processed food intake
- Creation at its best
- What’s real food?
- Gratitude and it’s benefits
- We energize what we focus on negative and positive
Where to find Joanna Rushton
About Joanna Rushton
#1 Amazon Best seller ‘Rocket Fuel on a Budget’
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download