Glenn Morris began his career trained as a conventional manager, then 12 years ago Glenn moved in direction of organic farming. Glenn now has a long history of working on Stud and commercial beef cattle properties. After great amounts of research Glenn recognized the disconnect between our food, and our bodies. Glenn has spent his life observing and enhancing the roles natural cycles play in the health of properties.
Glenn is motivated by ensuring that his farm practises enable the land to be passed on to future generations in a healthy state. Through his research Glenn and Figtrees Organic Farms has been able to regenerate the properties from tired conventionally run farms to thriving healthy landscapes bursting with abundance, the abundance that comes from caring for healthy soils. Now, 12 years later, Figtrees Organic Farms is proudly able to supply discerning consumers the healthiest and best tasting nutritious beef that comes from healthy well cared for cattle who have lived a happy life on healthy pastures. Glenn and Figtrees Organics makes it possible for consumers of their products to consistently contribute to ensuring the continued care of the land.
What we talk about in this episode:
- Farmers and Good year of 2011 rainfall
- Organic farms
- Land Care
- Flaws in forcing food to grow faster
- Produce top product for organic beef
- Research breaking preconceived notions of farming
- Healthy environment
- Damage that we are doing to our soil
- Activating mineral cycles
- Important connections between our soil and our immune system
- Importance of organic healthy beef cattle organization
- Creating a healthy water cycle
- Damage and Benefits of rain
- Quick growth in business and in food
- Components naturally found in soil
- Links between healthy soil and healthy bodies
- Misconceptions of conventions of farming
- Differences in organic beef and pork
- Improving your landscape
- Ordering meat from fig trees organic farms
- Biggest challenge of organic farming and livestock
- Adding organic matter into your soil
- Misconception of chemical fertilizers
- Period of drought and periods of floods
Where to find Glenn Morris
Email Glenn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mobile:||0409 272 894|
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.