In this episode I talk about:
- My definition of an entrepreneur and why an entrepreneur isn't just a business owner
- Why efficiency is so important
- The meaning of fuel
- My daily routine for ultimate efficiency
- The foods we should be consuming
- Ways to gain efficiency in our food
- Why fuel is so important
- My current diet and where I would like to go
- 4 different stages of recovery and why each is important
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download