Timbo Reid shows business owners how to get serious results through the utilisation of driving edge advertising correspondence ideas and procedures. Techniques that, in his experience as a long time marketing speaker and coach, the vast majority of businesses simply aren’t even aware of … and those that are, achieve totally unexpected returns from their marketing efforts. Tim’s obviously recognises that “… the advertising scene is changing at a truly fast pace … consistently we’re seeing new open doors and methods for drawing in and holding more customers show up. Furthermore, the considerable news is, numerous are free, or exceptionally practical, they’re measurable, simple to execute and make high effect around your business. You simply need to know where to look and how to utilise them.”
Added to this, Tim is energetic about Brand. Actually, he considers understanding your image and guaranteeing you have a reasonable, succinct and a convincing message as being step one in any promoting method that is going to create genuine returns.
Tim is also the host and founder of Australia’s two most popular marketing Podcasts (Small Business Big Marketing & Freedom Ocean) – both of which continually find some way or another into the Top 3 of the world’s biggest podcast catalog … the Apple iTunes store … and has a worldwide crowd in the several thousands. When not investigating courses for organisations to pull in and hold more clients, Tim lives and cruises down on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula with his wife and three children.
Tim is a very pragmatic and passionate advertiser who has the uncanny capacity through narrating and reasonable genuine samples to move his group of onlookers into making quick and definitive advertising move. He abandons them needing to race back to their work environment and begin actualizing!
In this episode we talk about:
- Benefits of podcasting in marketing
- Educating business owners about effective marketing
- Marketing as an art Vs. Marketing as a Science
- How has marketing evolved over the last few six years?
- Learning more about Meerkat – a live streaming video in twitter
- Joy of Marketing
- Stress busting techniques for marketers
- Learning more about the Key Ingredients For Successful Marketing
- Strategies for entrepreneurial success
- How Successful Entrepreneurs Find Focus
- Great advice from successful entrepreneurs on how to cut through the chaos
- Marketing as a hobby – Importance of turning your passion or hobby into a business
- The best way to turn your marketing becomes the best marketing
- Learning more about Healthy eating – focusing on healthy eating and enjoying food and each other
- Healthy Eating for Children – learning more about the proper way how adults decide what kids to eat
- Learning more about highly processed junk foods
- knowing more about junk foods – machos
- Marketing Transformation – learning more about small business marketing
- Marketing To Prospects Through The Law Of Attraction
- learning more about giving up carbs
- A great lesson: “Doing what you love, helping thousands of small business owners create something that’s truly irresistible”
Nutrition and Meal Plans
Do you live to eat or eat to live?
= I live to eat; I love foods
Tim’s fondest food memories?
= hot cinnamon doughnut; my fondest memory where foods triggers something in you where I can smell it- very happy days!
Who would you love to have dinner with?
= Jamie Oliver #bromance
Last meal on the planet?
= I love a good burger and chocolate
Where to find Tim Reid?
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.