Ladies and gentlemen, these are the topics I cover on this episode of the Bond Appetit Podcast. So, please tune in and get a fresh perspective on the idea of healthy eating.
- Healthy Eating Obstacles (And How to Overcome Them)
- Can Eating Too Healthy Become an Unhealthy Obsession?
- Encourage your child to develop healthy eating habits
- Our schools’ obsession with healthy eating is driving girls as young as SEVEN to diet: TANITH CAREY reveals how pupils are avoiding meals and putting pressure on themselves to ‘look skinny’
- Healthy eating confuses one-third of people
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.