Lauren and Fraser Bayley are a wellness super couple, venturing to the far corners of the planet, slaughtering fat and changing individuals' lives through their wellness business, The Bayley Body. Fraser and his wife Lauren impart their entrancing story of how they initially met, on Facebook, when Fraser was living in his country of New Zealand and Lauren in Louisiana. They are both affirmed fitness coaches and sustenance masters with college degrees in their field. They help individuals everywhere throughout the globe through their online projects and frameworks to accomplish ideal wellbeing with keen sustenance, preparing and supplementation.
Other than their moving story of adoration, they likewise plunge profound into how they both transitioned their offline training business to going 100% online and understanding their fantasy way of life. The Bayley's lead wellness item is their internet training program, The Fat Apocalypse, that is currently producing a six figure wage, altogether on the web.
They are situated in the USA now – despite the fact that Fraser is a local conceived Kiwi (otherwise known as he's from New Zealand). Something else you will rapidly find out about them – they LOVE creatures (they have 7 pets!).
Wellbeing and wellness is their energy and they have a natural interest with the human body and brain – to accomplish extreme wellbeing, fat misfortune and top execution in individuals!
In this episode we talk about:
- What is more about the Bayley Body?
- What is the focus of Bayley Body’?
- Online nutritional plans to help clients utilize and achieve amazing results
- Providing clients online nutritional templates, recipe cooking videos
- How to create a healthy lifestyle?
- The Bayley Body’s program philosophies
- The importance of one meal a day to feel great and fit
- Understanding Plant- based diet process
- Psychological kind of thing of wanting food
- How to stop meat?
- How to be patient and develop a little bit of culinary skill to change and help yourself
- The chemical properties we got from meat and how it does affect consumer’s health.
- Eating Vegan through a spiritual and creative way
- Understanding plant-based as a bridging tool to progression
- How to Change Your Beliefs and Stick to Your Goals for Good
- Changing a Habit Can Mess With Your Identity
- Sensing nostalgia through traditional food
- Food nostalgia: Will you feel the same way about childhood meals?
- How to handle processed foods
- Learning more about comfort foods
- Learning more about Nostalgic Recipes
- Food & Fitness Planner
- A Healthy Food Transition – changing the enterprise of producing, preparing, consuming, and managing food
- Learning more about food supplements
- How can vitamins and supplements improve your healthy lifestyle?
- Tracking Your Life Stage Progression
- Some great lessons :”The more vulnerable you are, the quicker you grow””Don't try and put on the safe faces of smile for people and think you're doing them a favour. They want to see your vulnerability.””See life as a progression and understand that our lives are like seasons (Winter, spring, summer and fall). You're gonna go through that cycle too. Don't see it as a loss, see it like an evolution.””There's a purpose for that regression, there's a purpose for going inwards that helps us reflect on the things”
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid?
Fraser’s fondest food memories?
“I would probably say a lot of the Family dishes that our family prepared. My dad was really good at cooking a roast and my grandparents had these traditional dishes that they would just really good at cooking. I had this nostalgia around the house and the environment; those times when how old I was around the foods. If I thought about my dad's cooking, it would bring me back to New Zealand and his house.”
“I had this memory growing up, just like a traditional dishes like macaroni cheese. And now I wouldn't even eat that anymore. But I still have the nostalgia and the memories even though my dietary patterns have changed.”
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Brendon Burchard; somewhere back in New Zealand
Last meal on the planet?
Huge salted caramel cashew nut cheesecake
What is the most challenging thing you’ve ever done?
Probably overcoming two things:
- Overcoming about mental illness when growing up; being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, severe depression and learning disability
- Creating a charity back in New Zealand and literally opening my story to millions of people.
Where to find Fraser Baley?
- The Baley Body’s Website
- The Bayley Body’s Facebook Business Page
- The Bayley Body’s Twitter Business Page
- The Bayley Body’s Intagram Page
- The Bayley Body’s Pinterest Page
- The Bayley Body’s Youtube Page
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.