Think about the last time a conversation really resonated with you. That one conversation that left a trace, and hit a part of you far deeper than you could have possibly imagined. As podcasters, we have the power to create exactly that feeling from our interview. It’s just a matter of being open, authentic and present.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast
where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
In this episode of Should I Start a Podcast, Ronsley speaks with Kate Reardon. Kate is first and foremost, the Mumma bear to two gorgeous kids, and wife to her husband, Pat. Then, she’s a naturopath, nutritionist, yoga teacher, intuitive healer, author, speaker and host of the celebrated podcast, Lean In.
Kate is the co-founder and managing director of Natural Instinct Healing, the renowned fasting detox retreat center in Ubud, Bali. She helps people achieve radical healing and transformation throughout their lives on a mind, body and soul level. Kate regularly travels the globe, heals those in need, and presents at health workshops. She also writes for various publications and hosts transformational healing circles.
Kate and Ronsley hit a new level in the art of conversation, as they talk about Kate’s podcast Lean In, and why it resonates with so many across the world. They talk about why Kate’s new responsibility as a podcast host, and why she may be giving Oprah a run for her money.
Also within this episode:
- How Kate Googled herself and got more than she bargained for
- Why we should invest time in talking to the older generations
- The deep impact Kate’s interviews are having
- Why you need to bring honesty to your conversations
- How the conversations have impacted Kate
- Is Kate the new Oprah? The next level of deeper connections
- Why Kate is separating herself from the ‘influencers’
- How Kate’s precious time gets managed
- How Kate made an offering, rather than just another podcast
- Kate’s ROI from the podcast
- Why you should be brave and love being ordinary
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.