Many business owners view podcasting as just a way to market their brand. It is so much more than that. The more you know about the many benefits of starting a podcast, the harder it is to deny its impact on so many aspects of your professional life.
Welcome to Tactics Tuesday, a short and sweet companion to Should I Start a Podcast hosted by Ronsley Vaz, where each week with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial lineup, he explores why you should start a podcast, build an audience and how to keep them hungry for more.
On Tactics Tuesday, we’ll give you little snippets of episodes filled with juicy tips to inspire, innovate and guide you through to the next steps of producing your very own podcast. If you’d like easily digestible little nuggets of knowledge from podcasting experts and entrepreneurs all over the world, this show is for you.
This week we’re revisiting Ronsley’s conversation with Bruce Wawrzyniak. Bruce is the founder of Now Hear This, a communications agency based in Tampa, Florida. Besides being an author, broadcaster and speaker, Bruce also produces a successful podcast also called Now Hear This. In this Tactic Tuesday, we focus on how his educational service style podcast has boosted his credibility in the industry. He also stresses all the other undeniable benefits starting a podcast can bring to your business.
Other valuable tactics in this episode:
- How a Podcast is so much more than a marketing tool
- How podcasting builds networks
- Why podcasting can make you a sought after speaker
- Podcasting is the holy grail of content
- How podcasting makes you an expert on so many things
- Why there’s no “perfect” length for a podcast episode
- Why not having technical experience should stop you from starting a podcast