The power of audio is undeniably huge. It’s the ultimate way to get people engaged, voice opinions, create movements, tell stories and build connections.
While creating it can be easy, the overall work to make it successful really can stack up. So, how can you get it right without getting burned out?
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
Ronsley is back in the hot seat with Tyson Franklin, the host of the ‘It’s No Secret Podcast,’ asking the questions. Tyson wears multiple hats, and alternates between Business Mentor, Podiatrist, Speaker, Author and Podcaster.
Ronsley brings to the table his podcasting knowledge, as he comes from the audio marketing world. As the founder of Amplify, he’s focused on helping podcasters just like Tyson, get their voices heard across the airwaves. Ronsley is a podcaster, speaker, author, producer and host of his latest podcast venture, ‘The Psychology of Entrepreneurship.’
The friendship between Ronsley and Tyson goes way back, and in this very candid conversation, they get right to the heart of what it takes to make a podcast successful.
Ronsley hones in on failure, and why it’s not a big deal while Tyson ventures towards stress, and how it affects your business decisions and so much more.
Also featured in this episode:
- Why as a podcaster, you need a marketing strategy
- The Seven Pillars of Amplify
- The amazing ROI a podcast can bring
- Why you should look back to your childhood to do what you love today
- The power of audio
- The future of podcasts – The evergreen content
- Why episode 5 was Tyson’s hardest show
- The Amplify Book
- Why creating an audiobook is so complex
- Why Ronsley is re-broadcasting the Bond Appetite Podcast
- Ronsley’s career
- How podcasting can help with your personal development
- How Ronsley tries to balance work and personal time
Links & Resources:
Author: Kaili Bonnyman
Kaili is the Queen of Audio at Must Amplify.