If you’ve ever wondered how you can increase profits in business while saving time and improving your lifestyle, then Tyson Franklin is someone you definitely want to check out. A podiatrist by trade, Tyson – AKA Dr T – has been killing it in the entrepreneurial space for the past 26 years, buying and selling over 20 podiatry clinics. He’s also the author of It’s No Secret… There’s Money in Podiatry, winner of the Queensland Telstra Business Award and a fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
More recently, Tyson has turned his sights to the world of podcasting, and his own show, It’s No Secret…, is set to launch soon, focusing on helping podiatrists gain an insight into the entrepreneurial way of thinking. This is a great conversation where we talk about everything from happiness to wealth to UFC! Check it out.
In this episode, we get into all of this…
- Tyson’s writing, as well as his next book, It’s No Secret… There’s Money in Small Business
- The myth among entrepreneurs, and Tyson’s take on it
- How to be smart in business and the benefits it can bring to your lifestyle
- What Tyson’s learned about himself by going through the process of setting up a podcast
- The unexpected learnings Tyson got from watching UFC
- The main difference between those who succeed in business and those who don’t
- The best podcasting advice for Tyson
- The importance of knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- The steps Tyson went through to double his income and save time in the process
- Tyson’s biggest motivation in business
- Tyson’s 365 day podcast and exercise challenge
- The best and worst things about podcasts, according to Tyson
- How to select the best guests for your podcast
Know more about Tyson Franklin
Where to find Tyson Franklin
Book – It’s No Secret
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.