Adam Houlahan is an International Keynote Speaker specialising in Social Media marketing for business. CEO of the highly successful boutique agency, Web Traffic That Works. He is considered to be one of Australia’s leading experts in harnessing the power of Linkedin for business.
Adam is also a featured columnist for MOB Magazine. An Australian National Business publication. He consults on Social Media to private clients in Australia, New Zealand, North America, The Middle East and Singapore. His work as CEO and owner of 6 successful companies has given him the hands-on experience to understand business from the inside.
Adam believes real and meaningful change comes through the world’s entrepreneurs. His purpose is to provide their businesses with powerful tools to grow and accelerate their global footprint. And that together we make a huge impact!
Through his Lifetime Partnership with the Global Giving Initiative B1G1 www.B1G1.com he is well on track to positively impact the lives of more than 1 million people in need.
In this episode we talk about:
- Adam Houlahan’s marketing course on LinkedIn
- The three basic things to learn LinkedIn platform.
- Importance of optimising your Linkedin profile
- The specific design of marketing strategy
- The power of LinkedIn marketing to connect with someone.
- The importance of the Profile Optimisation
- How to track and measure the engagement of your LinkedIn profile
- The importance of utilising search on LinkedIn
- Outlining your LinkedIn summary
- The call to action
- How to get people to listen to your podcast
- How to use LinkedIn to find targeted people on your podcast
- Linking through a sign up process to your podcast
- Moving people off your social profile
- Providing LinkedIn free courses
- The traction marketing model and how it actually works
- The power of reciprocity
- The blogging platform which also gets a lot of views
What are the most important things to consider to leverage LinkedIn Marketing ?
- You can really drawdown on who you’re trying to connect with. If you’re trying to implement traction marketing process, you can connect with these people. Have a conversation with them and have them interviewed. That’s one example of how you can really drawdown with LinkedIn to connect with people you want to interview.
- What about if you wanted to just get people to subscribe to your podcast? It’s basically the same thing but you would change the summary to be attractive. By doing that, you’ll then also change the links. So, you’re linking through to the sign up process on your podcast. As you do more episodes, you add more links and more credibility. People are then able to see what your podcast episode is about. They can easily get linked through, sign up and watch one of the courses. Then you’ve got them on your list. That’s the key point as you need to move people off your social profile.
- If you’re really serious about using LinkedIn as a real tool, you do need to operate. Using the business plus is the lowest level of the paid version you can get. It’s not overly expensive. It allows you to view more profiles.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AdamHoulahan
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.