Failure is often the greatest teacher in an entrepreneur’s journey to success, and there are lessons for all of us.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
This episode turns things on its head. In this special crossover production, host of the The Inner Chief podcast, Greg Layton, turns the mike on Ronsley in a conversation where he shares the story of his entrepreneurial journey – the successes, the failures and the lessons learned. If you want a peek behind the curtain of how Ronsley built the Bond Appetit podcast, the We Are Podcast conference and Amplify Agency, listen on.
Here’s what to expect in this fascinating chat:
- Where and how Ronsley started out
- His entrepreneurial journey
- The value of introspection
- Venturing outside your personal box
- The valuable lessons of failure
- Jumping into podcasting and building an audience of 1 million
- Motivation and being your business’s Chief Energy Officer
- Building trust in your team
- Establishing We Are Podcast and Amplify Agency
- Why resilience and persistence are the secret sauce
- Why the market owes you nothing – a lesson from Gary Vaynerchuk
- And a fantastic new podcast concept announced
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.