If you want to turn podcasting into profit, our latest episode is perfect for you. On the latest episode of Should I Start a Podcast, I had the pleasure of speaking to Jason Skinner. Jason is host of Business Made Easy as well as a professional business coach and accountant. In short, he’s the guy you want to talk to if you’re trying to use podcasting to promote your business
Jason is host of Business Made Easy as well as a professional business coach and accountant. He’s devoted his entire career to helping fledgling businesses find their niche, both in their own industries and in the chaotic world of podcasting.
He has quite a bit of advice on how to turn an idea into a show that you can sustain for years. Don’t know where to start with your show? He can help you out.
During the episode, Jason and I talk about:
- The complex background work that goes into podcasting
- Why so many podcasts fail
- Mapping out your podcasting journey
- Why you shouldn’t focus on podcast statistics
- The importance of SEO and keyword research
- How podcasting can build trust with your clients
- Managing expectations for your show
- Jason’s top rule for keeping yourself sane while podcasting
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.