The latest episode of Should I Start a Podcast features Allison Melody, a podcast host and entrepreneur whose entire outlook on life and business is truly inspiring. As host of The Food Heals Podcast, Allison has amassed more than 150,000 listens in just a few short years. She’s also signed a book deal, hosted numerous events and retreats and has built a successful product ecosystem around her brand.
Allison promotes healthy eating and mindful living, something you can’t afford to ignore. Unfortunately, too many of us sacrifice health for convenience, and end up eating salty, sugary and refined foods that shorten our lifespan and kill our moods.
During the episode, we also chat about:
- The personal tragedy that inspired Allison to change her life
- How Allison has managed to achieve such incredible success in such a short amount of time
- Why food has the ability ‘to heal us, or to kill us’
- The unconventional way that Allison found her first sponsors
- Some of the stranger experiments that she has undergone in the search for ingenious bio-hacks
- How healing your past can radically change your present
- Allison’s incredible outlook on how events and retreats can change your business
- Why starting a podcast has led to nearly everything around her
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.