To be a successful long term entrepreneur and successful business person you need to find out exactly what you are passionate about and then monetise it.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
Bond Appetit this week has the gifted Per Bristow, someone I admire. Per Bristow is the creator of the Bristow Voice Method and is the world’s most followed voice and performance coach. His Sing With Freedom, The Singing Zone, and Speak with Freedom home-study packs have become the world’s most popular training programmes for singers and speakers, having helped people in 132 countries become more empowered as singers, communicators, performers and human beings.
Per shares with us all about his coaching career, why improving on areas we’re not good at and developing the awareness of fear is important to success, how to express your emotions, Per’s journey in music and dancing and how he fell in love with training and coaching.
This episode is jam packed with other amazing pieces of information, such as:
- Per as a creative explorer, a driven person and a passionate dreamer
- Why Per Bristow believes voice and sound are kinaesthetic
- The power of your voice and its vibration
- How to transfer your skills to someone else
- Frustration as a prerequisite to learning
- Difference of frustrations and fear
- Effective learning and recognising progress
- What makes Per Bristow happy
- Per Bristow’s definition of failure
- Helping people in over 132 countries to become empowered singers
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.