We Are Podcast
30 April + May 1 2020
2 Days of Innovation
We Are Podcast (WAP) is AMPLIFY Agency’s annual content marketing and podcasting conference, but to describe it in these reductive terms only would be to do it a huge disservice.
We Are Podcast is not just another conference. It’s our annual summit, it’s a party, it’s a celebration of our accomplishments, it’s an idea swap, it’s a chance to meet and listen to brilliant people, it’s a burst of energy, and hopefully, it’s a place to get inspired.
We’ve run it successfully now for 4 years with each iteration more intimate & highly engaging than the last. In 2018, we honed in on the specific strategies that some of the industry’s biggest names have used to run successful podcast and marketing campaigns.
30 April 2020
ACCESS TO ALL TACTIC SESSIONS ON MAIN DAY 8:30 AM – 6 PM
ACCESS TO NETWORKING EVENT 7 PM – 9 PM
ALL RECORDINGS FROM TACTIC SESSIONS
30 April + 1 May 2020
EVERYTHING FROM TACTICS TICKET
MASTERMIND DAY WITH SPEAKERS TO WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS, PODCAST & BRAND ON MAY 1
LONG LUNCH WITH SPEAKERS ON MAY 1
AMPLIFY DINNER WITH SPEAKERS, GUESTS & FRIENDS ON MAY 1
(more coming soon)
Leverage Existing Relationships into liquid GOLD
This session you'll discover the real ROI of 1:1 relationship and how with little to no cost or effort you're able to create profitable partnerships with people lining up to work with you or be guests on your podcast.
- Winner of Multiple Telstra Business Awards
- A podcaster who has reached over 1 million business owners in the last 12 months
- A speaker who travels over 800,000 Kilometres each year speaking
- Someone who's training programs are used by hundreds of companies around the world
- An author, podcaster, entrepreneur
From making noise to being heard: real world podcast promotion
This session will show you exactly how to use content repurposing effectively to make your podcast the engine of an online marketing machine that will help you and your business gain visitors and sales across social media platforms and major search engines.
- An Award-winning entrepreneur specialising in bootstrapping 6 and 7-figure online businesses.
- Someone who's businesses have appeared in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Boston Globe and other international publications.
- Someone who Manages over 150 staff members across 4 continents.
- An Owner of a chocolate factory.
- Parent, entrepreneur & Part-time sword fighter.
How to Brand your Audio - banning the bland
This session will cover the key mistakes to avoid when it comes to bland branding. We will explore:
- the key elements in great artwork (and some small tweaks you can make to improve yours)
- what makes a great intro, and
- calls to action (what works, and what doesn't)
- Someone who ran a successful voice over agency for the past 15+ years working with Australia's biggest organisations (e.g; Telstra, ANZ, Coles, Lion, John Holland, etc)
- Has 5 x Apple hit shows over the past 5 years
- Has Worked with over 250 podcasters since 2015
- Has 20+ years experience working in radio and audio production
- A parent, podcaster, entrepreneur