We Are Podcast
21-23 May 2020
Multi Day, Multi Speaker, Multi Stream
Established in 2015, We Are Podcast began as the first podcasting conference in the Southern Hemisphere. Today, its mission continues: to bring together the most extraordinary individuals and companies to help attendees humanize their business using voice.
We Are Podcast is for professionals, founders, and brands to give them the tips, strategies, and resources to leverage one of the fastest growing avenues for business growth. It also provides an opportunity for like-minded people to connect, collaborate, and explore partnerships.
In 2020, We Are Podcast will break the rules once more — with the world’s first multi-day, multi-stream, LIVE virtual experience. Participants will have access to:
- Leading speakers from across the globe
- Tactical solutions to grow their following, and
- Small group sessions to take immediate actions.
Welcome to We Are Podcast House Sessions.
*on sale soon
ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS ON 21-22 May
ACCESS TO House Party on 21st May
*on sale soon
EVERYTHING FROM TACTICS TICKET
MASTERMIND DAY WITH SPEAKERS TO WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS, PODCAST & BRAND ON MAY 23
LONG LUNCH WITH SPEAKERS ON MAY 23
(more coming soon)
Leverage Existing Relationships into liquid GOLD
This session you'll discover the real ROI of 1:1 relationship and how with little to no cost or effort you're able to create profitable partnerships with people lining up to work with you or be guests on your podcast.
- Winner of Multiple Telstra Business Awards
- A podcaster who has reached over 1 million business owners in the last 12 months
- A speaker who travels over 800,000 Kilometres each year speaking
- Someone who's training programs are used by hundreds of companies around the world
- An author, podcaster, entrepreneur
From making noise to being heard: real world podcast promotion
This session will show you exactly how to use content repurposing effectively to make your podcast the engine of an online marketing machine that will help you and your business gain visitors and sales across social media platforms and major search engines.
- An Award-winning entrepreneur specialising in bootstrapping 6 and 7-figure online businesses.
- Someone who's businesses have appeared in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Boston Globe and other international publications.
- Someone who Manages over 150 staff members across 4 continents.
- An Owner of a chocolate factory.
- Parent, entrepreneur & Part-time sword fighter.
How to Brand your Audio - banning the bland
This session will cover the key mistakes to avoid when it comes to bland branding. We will explore:
- the key elements in great artwork (and some small tweaks you can make to improve yours)
- what makes a great intro, and
- calls to action (what works, and what doesn't)
- Someone who ran a successful voice over agency for the past 15+ years working with Australia's biggest organisations (e.g; Telstra, ANZ, Coles, Lion, John Holland, etc)
- Has 5 x Apple hit shows over the past 5 years
- Has Worked with over 250 podcasters since 2015
- Has 20+ years experience working in radio and audio production
- A parent, podcaster, entrepreneur