Katherine Maslen is a Brisbane based naturopath and nutritionist, and the author of Get Well, Stay Well: Reclaim Your health and Get Back to Living. She is a regular media commentator and the founding director of Brisbane Natural Health, a thriving natural health clinic in the inner Brisbane suburb of Milton.
Katherine has personally helped over 3,000 patients to feel great again by using naturopathic care. She is passionate about finding new and innovative ways to help her clients be their best, and is a leader in the natural health industry. She was recently interviewed by Wellspring magazine about her philosophy around health.
In this episode we talk about:
- Katherine Maslen's KPI experience
- The positives and negatives from having conversations with people
- Getting insights from different people
- The downside of having conversations with people
- Katherine Maslen on making decisions
- Cultivating intuition
- About Katherine Maslen's membership-based healthcare
- About the Healthy Belief System
- Fixing the Healthy Belief System
- Why people don't trust energy healing
- People who are born messed-up
- Katherine Maslen's childhood
- Katherine Maslen on being abused and heroin addiction
- Her turning point
- How to be grateful despite bad experiences
- Parenting: Katherine Maslen on children
- The definition of a good parent
- The journey of healing
- Changing culture and the way people think
- Katherine Maslen on helping people with trauma
- Education on domestic violence
- The practise of mindfulness
- The importance of hanging around with the right people – KPI
- How someone breaks from non-beneficial relationships
- Katherine Maslen's biggest achievements
Know more about Katherine Maslen
Where to find Katherine Maslen
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.