Today is our Birthday on the Bond Appetit podcast. It has been such an awesome year full of excitement and great conversations. I have definitely learned a lot and I feel like you the listeners have learned as much as I have. In this episode, I've tried something new. I've taken the best bits of conversation from episodes 51 to 60.
I would have done more, but this in itself made up an hour episode. If you would like to listen to the full episodes here is the list:
- What are the important food questions you should ask yourself with Jessica Shaanan Part 1
- Why fixing your relationship with food is a struggle worth having with Jessica Shaanan Part Two
- Dancing through Sunday food specialist Bec Thexton joins me for a Q&A Part I
- Dancing through Sunday food specialist Bec Thexton joins me for a Q&A Part II
- Food Babies Love and how you a parent determines their child’s relationship with food with Emily Dupuche
- Why you should stay basic for a healthy family according to this food entrepreneur, starring Mia Moran
- Matthew Michalewicz stars in how to do everything you’ve ever wanted and live life in half a second
- Sustainable and healthy foods through the Natural Gourmet Institute with Anthony Fassio
Want to get a free audiobook? Click the image below and get a free audio book on us! Listen to one of the top best sellers or choose from 180,000+ other titles. Enjoy!
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.